Judge: Szofi Biro (Hungary)
Obstacles provided by Bing (Hungary)
The WDSF Agility World Cup will be held in category A1 and Open
Open competition will include Agility and Jumping qualifications runs. The WDSF World Cup is awarded to the winner of the WDSF Final run in open class.
A1 competition will include Agility and Jumping qualifications runs. The winner of Final run of A1 competition will be Grade 1 winner.
Team Competition (will take place if there are enough participants)
- Course for Team competition will be from level A2 and includes Agility + Jumping
- Team can have from 2 to 3 dogs from grade 1, 2 or 3.
- Team can include handlers from different countries
- Team composition has to be decided finally after team leader meeting of the event.
- Basis of the examination is the currently valid International rulebooks of the FCI and its implementing regulations.
Admission and Qualification Mode
- The total number of competitors taking part in the World Cup Agility is not limited.
- The participant is allowed to compete with maximum of two dogs at the World Cup. (The running orders can’t be changed.)
- The minimum requirement for participation in grade 1 is the national minimum requirement of the country, which is represented by the participant.
- To be allowed to start in the open class, the handler and dog together must be demonstrably classified in grade 2 or 3 in the country for which they compete.
- If it concerns a sick or a dog that is hurt, this must be validated by the veterinarian
Dear sportsmen and sportswomen,
in our statutes breeding clubs and explicitly dog sport clubs, which commit themselves in their statutes or rules of procedure to promote the Dutch Shepherd Dog, have been anchored as members. All member clubs must be members of an LAO of the FCI either directly or through their umbrella organization.
Participants in the World Championship must be members of a member club.
This does not have to be a member association from their home country.
Nationality is not determined by membership in a member club, but by citizenship or permanent residence. With this regulation we follow the corresponding regulation of the FCI for the participation in the FCI World Championship.
(https://www.fci.be/medias/UTI-REG-IGP-CMO-UTI-en-13652.pdf, page 7)
Vice President, Sports Director of the WDSF