Judges (cat 1,2 & 3):
- Dominique Blanchard (Portugal)
- Arsii Liimatta (Finland)
Decoys (cat 1,2 & 3):
- Morgan Blanchard (Portugal)
- Oleksander Kyurcsev (Ukraine)
- Yoan Lebreton (France)
The WDSF Mondioring World Cup will be held in Category 1, 2 and 3.
The WDSF’s worldcup title is only handed to Mondioring 3 winner.
- Basis of the examination are the currently valid International rules of the FCI / SMCU and its
- The total number of competitors taking part at the Mondioring Worldcup is not limited.
- Competitors are not allowed to compete in more than one discipline a day with the same dog at the
WDSF World Cup, except Dog Show
- Competitors are allowed to present two dogs in Mondioring.
- If it concerns a sick or a dog that is hurt, this must be validated by the veterinarian.
Dear sportsmen and sportswomen,
in our statutes breeding clubs and explicitly dog sport clubs, which commit themselves in their statutes or rules of procedure to promote the Dutch Shepherd Dog, have been anchored as members. All member clubs must be members of an LAO of the FCI either directly or through their umbrella organization.
Participants in the World Championship must be members of a member club.
This does not have to be a member association from their home country.
Nationality is not determined by membership in a member club, but by citizenship or permanent residence. With this regulation we follow the corresponding regulation of the FCI for the participation in the FCI World Championship.
(https://www.fci.be/medias/UTI-REG-IGP-CMO-UTI-en-13652.pdf, page 7)
Vice President, Sports Director of the WDSF