Judge: Ton Hoffmann (Netherlands)
Stewards and Organising team:
The WDSF Obedience World Cup will be held in FCI class 1, 2 and 3.
The WDSF’s world cup is only handed to the category 3.
- Basis of the competition for classes 1,2 and 3 is the currently valid International rulebook of the FCI
- According Int. rules competitors can use their own dumbbells
Admission and Qualification Mode
- The total number of competitors taking part at the WDSF world cup is not limited.
- The minimum requirements for participation arise from the valid international rulebook of the FCI.
- If it concerns a sick or a dog that is hurt, this must be validated by the veterinarian.
Dear sportsmen and sportswomen,
in our statutes breeding clubs and explicitly dog sport clubs, which commit themselves in their statutes or rules of procedure to promote the Dutch Shepherd Dog, have been anchored as members. All member clubs must be members of an LAO of the FCI either directly or through their umbrella organization.
Participants in the World Championship must be members of a member club.
This does not have to be a member association from their home country.
Nationality is not determined by membership in a member club, but by citizenship or permanent residence. With this regulation we follow the corresponding regulation of the FCI for the participation in the FCI World Championship.
(https://www.fci.be/medias/UTI-REG-IGP-CMO-UTI-en-13652.pdf, page 7)
Vice President, Sports Director of the WDSF